Pillows are an integral part of our bedding and play a major role in ensuring that our neck and shoulder are in proper posture when we sleep. Any hindrance caused by your pillow can further create issues such as bad posture, pain in the neck and shoulder, lack of proper sleep, etc. All these issues can hamper your daily life and if not catered to, these can further transform into bigger issues such as severe joint pain, migraine due to lack of pepper sleep, hormonal imbalance, etc. Therefore, choosing the best pillow for neck pain is significant.
How to Choose a Correct Pillow?
Pillow should be supportive: A correct pillow should be supportive. You must ensure that it is not a too-hard pillow or a too-soft pillow as none of them will provide adequate support to your neck. You should ensure that your pillow takes the shape of your neck to provide maximum support to your neck and shoulders and prevent any future issues such as pain, sleepless nights, etc.
Here are some factors you must consider when buying a pillow. It will help you make the right decision and choose a correct pillow as per your needs and preferences.
- Dimensions of the pillow: Depending upon your body weight and height, you should consider the dimensions of your pillow. The correct size of the pillow will ensure perfect deep sleep, otherwise, a pillow that is too short or too big can disturb your sleep.
- Consider hypo-allergenic pillows: Dirty pillows are the most common cause of acne and other skin-related issues on your face. To avoid these problems, you should invest in hypo-allergenic pillows such as Livpure Cloud Essentia Loft Silk pillows, or Livpure Plus Memory Fiber pillows. These pillows have been infused with microfiber and essential materials to prevent acne and other dirt mites from accumulating on the pillow.
- Keep a track of your old pillow: Everything has an expiry date and so does your pillow. Therefore, you should keep a track of the age of your old pillow and replace them if they’ve crossed a certain amount of time. Ideally, a pillow is to be replaced every 18 months.
- Quality of the pillow: You should keep in mind the bouncy ability of your pillow and softness of your pillow. You should also notice how rapidly the pillow retains its shape once you get up from it.
About Livpure Pillows
Once you’ve understood the parameters to select the best pillow for neck pain which also supports your shoulders, it’s not difficult to find the best pillow provider. That’s why we have come here only for you. Livpure is the best sleep essentials company that ensures that each pillow that our customers buy is of supreme quality and provides the utmost comfort to them. Given below is the range of pillows available on the Livpure website.
- Cloud Plus Microfiber Pillow: To get the best pillow for shoulder pain, you should invest in Livpure’s Cloud Plus Microfiber pillow. This pillow provides the best support to the neck and shoulder which works as a perfect cuddle partner for you. These pillows are filled with microfiber and ultra-fluffy material to give that cushiony vibes and make you more comfortable. Your sleeping posture is also not hampered by this pillow. Since this pillow is made from hypo-allergenic material, it prevents germs, bacteria, and dirt mites from accumulating on the pillow A single piece of Cloud Plus Microfiber Pillow is available at an affordable price of INR 799/-. A pair of Cloud Plus Microfiber Pillows are available for INR 1,299/-
- Livpure Cloud Essentia Pillow: This softest pillow will take care of your neck and provide that extra comfort to you. The microfiber in Livpure cloud essential pillow gives it a super comfy feel and that bouncy effect that makes it even more enticing. The best part of buying this pillow is that you can clean it very easily and further it increases the life of the product. This is one of the best pillows for your bedroom and can be used to accentuate the look of your home.A single piece of Livpure Cloud Essentia is available at an affordable price of INR 599/-. A pair of Livpure Cloud Essentia is available for INR 749/- and you can buy a set of 4 Livpure Cloud Essentia pillows at INR 1,499/-.
- Breeze – Cool Gel Memory Foam Pillow: To give that cooling effect to your pillow, Livpure has created an innovative product called breeze which has a gel memory foam pillow. This pillow is by far the most comfortable and enjoyable pillow that gives a cooling effect as you sleep.You can buy a single piece of Breeze – Cool Gel Memory Foam Pillow at an amazing price of INR 1,999/- and can buy a set of such pillows for INR 2,999/-.
- Coccyx Pillow – Seat Cushions: This pillow is the best for those who are yoga freaks or just yoga enthusiasts or simply those who spend most of their time sitting on the ground. This cushion cum pillow is the best option for such people as it evenly distributes body weight and reduces the pressure on your tailbone. The price of this Coccyx Pillow is INR 1,249/-.
- Spyne Back Support Chair Cushion: This is one of the best back support pillows available in the market. So, if you’re someone who has to sit for long hours on a chair then you should buy this cushion. This Sypne back support pillow will provide tremendous support to your back thereby reducing any ache in the lower back and maintaining an ideal posture of your spine.
Buying pillows keeping in mind the health of your neck and shoulders is quite intimidating but not with Livpure. You can understand your requirements and then buy Livpure pillows which will be delivered to your doorsteps. So, now you don’t have to worry about those irksome store visits and further formalities to get the products delivered on time.
Also read : A soft pillow or a hard pillow, which one should you pick?