A good night’s sleep is essential for us to function properly every day. This is why we need suitable mattresses to ensure we are ready to face daily with proper refreshing energy. In addition, the body needs adequate mattresses to ensure that you do not add improper posture or the wrong pressure to your joints. However, when it comes to mattress shopping, it is just not about looking for the foam mattress near me or buying the best memory foam mattress. You must consider specific requirements and preferences before choosing the right mattress.
Considering the same, here we have gathered the top five best mattresses for your hips, back, and overall support to the body. Read the article further to know more in detail about the same.
Does a good mattress matter for a good night’s sleep?
Hours of sitting in one position, possibly hunched down, have not benefited our posture. An incorrect posture is a leading factor in back aches and shoulder pains today.
More importantly, your personal preference and comfort will be paramount to all other factors of a quality memory foam mattress for you. However, several still complain that they face back pain due to soft mattresses or an inadequate bed mattress size, so you need to consider that too.
To counter these possibilities, you must invest in a memory foam mattress. There are wide varieties of mattresses like orthopedic bed mattress and the best queen air mattress for you to choose from. However, you need to know what is causing your back problems. The wrong bed would worsen the pain. Memory foam is the best answer to your new mattress back pain to get some relief. A new mattress can help eliminate the pain but not necessarily its causes.
How can you determine the best mattress for your back and hips?
When you look for a memory foam mattress near me, there is so many mattress online for you to choose from. However, you must know how to pick the right one. It would be best to consider certain factors like if you prefer a queen bed, then consider queen bed mattress size and queen bed price. Check whether the bed gives back pain or not, and many others like this. Here are some ways in which you can select the best memory foam mattress for yourself:
- Personal preference: Your preference is the most critical factor when deciding on a new mattress for yourself. Multiple factors will determine your preferences, but it is ultimately your decision. It would help if you took the time to learn more about different mattresses. This will allow you to know which mattress will suit your needs the best.
- Sizing: This is the first factor that you have to take into consideration. There are a lot of bed mattress sizes to meet different requirements. You need to know the exact size you are looking for because mattresses can take up a lot of space. The kind of space you live in will determine your chosen measures.
- Physical characteristics of a mattress: Memory foam mattresses are not the only kind of mattresses out on the market. Many of them have a different distribution of springs or coils that will change the way the mattress feels. If you are looking for a mattress to help you with your back pain, you will have to steer clear of incredibly soft and springy mattresses. They are an excellent option for many people but will not help you with your back pain. Your body will sink into them and not help you maintain your required posture. It would be best if you opted for a mattress with a firm hold.
Five Best Mattresses For Your Hips, Back And Overall Support
Foam mattresses have moved a step further in bettering your lives. Their most popular and effective mattress for back pain is an orthopaedic bed mattress. These are usually thicker than memory foam mattresses. They have a medium level of firmness and can significantly reduce back pain. This mattress has been made available to assist with such problems. Other kinds of mattresses are best suited for other issues and want. Not every mattress can be the right fit for all.
Here are the top five best Livpure mattresses for your hips, back, and overall support that you can consider during mattress shopping.
1. Lumbar: HR Foam Mattress With 3D Sleeptech™
HR foam mattress comes with differentiated support and VOC-neutralizing technology. It is one of the best mattresses that you can provide maximum support to your back and hips. It will also help in reducing back and hip pain. The range for the same starts from ₹5,623.00.
2. Ortho CurvX: HR + Memory Foam Mattress With Curved Orthopaedic Foam
If you are looking for an orthopaedic mattress, then Livpure has the best in them. Ortho CurvX provides complete support to your back. Thanks to its curved foam support, your body can recover while you sleep.
3. Regal: Latex + Ortho HR Foam Mattress with Bouncy Ergonomic Support
These Regal mattresses have all qualities you are looking for! As a result of its spring-like bounce and differentiated support, the Regal foam mattress provides enhanced bounce. The range for the same starts from ₹12,803.00.
4. Duos: Reversible Foam Mattress with EGAPA FreshTech Filter
VOC-neutralizing technology and differentiated support are included in the design of this reversible mattress. The range starts from ₹6,101.00.
5. Jeeva: Natural Latex Mattress
Jeeva mattress will help you get the utmost comfort and relieve stress. The range for the same starts from ₹12,803.00.
These mattresses are very common now. Instead of searching for a memory foam mattress near me, you can buy the best mattress or best topper for back pain online on Livpure. You can easily find the mattress online or in any bed store. Bed posts, structures, pillows, and mattresses – can all be purchased in the same store. In addition to the different mattresses available online, you can refer to other factors like king foam mattress price and whether there is memory foam lower back pain or not. You can cross-check every detail and get the best queen air mattress online that suits your needs the most.