Ortho Curvx Mattress is a 6 -inches mattress designed in such a way that provides support to orthopedics-related issues. It is made in a way to help your body while you are sleeping. It is manufactured with high technology which allows the mattress to have super airflow which helps the mattress to keep cool. It is super-efficient in helping back pain and posture development. Its texture ensures comfortable sleeping.
A 5 inches high supportive foam mattress gives relief to your body while you lie down. It is easy to maintain, fully luxurious, and easily washable. You will get the best mattress experience. It is super comfortable for you as it will take the shape of your body. When you lie down on an orthopedic mattress, your body will be in a favorable, naturally pleasant position. A mattress made of ortho memory foam conforms to your body’s shape and distributes your body weight evenly over the surface. Your neck, back, and hips are among the pressure spots that are relieved by doing this. Your spinal alignment is improved by an orthopedic mattress, which also improves the quality of your sleep and decreases body pain.
Below, we have talked about the pros and cons of buying this mattress!
- Regal: Latex + Ortho HR Foam Mattress with Bouncy Ergonomic Support $11899.0 - $33149.0
- Ortho CurvX: HR + Memory Foam Mattress With Curved Orthopaedic Foam $7719.0 - $21099.0
- Duos Versa: Reversible Foam Mattress with EGAPA FreshTech Filter $5389.0 - $12799.0
- Lumbar: HR Foam Mattress With 3D Sleeptech™ $5579.0 - $11199.0
Features of Ortho Curvx Mattress
- The Ortho Curvx mattress is the best mattress to relax your body and facilitate muscle relaxation.
- It will be helpful for the alignment of your spinal cord.
- It is customized in a way to give balance to your entire body while lying down on it.
- It is manufactured with DOW comfort science technology which provides good quality cell foam that helps in providing sweat-free, breathable and refreshing sleep.
- Biocrystal are used for making this mattress. As it provides physical and mental relief.
- It also helps in releasing positive energy around you and helps the temperature of the bed to be neutral and relaxing.
- It is embedded in a layer of foam for providing super comfort.
- A variety of healing crystals are used for making the mattress. Crystals have their own health and mental benefits.
Some of the crystals and their benefits are:
- Quartz helps in creating a calm atmosphere.
- Jasper emanates serenity and tranquility.
- Sodalite alleviates panic attacks.
- Silica keeps your energy chakras in harmony.
- Citrine helps in increasing mindfulness.
- Amethyst severs your connection with harmful ideas.
Pros of Ortho Curvx Mattress
- It has to do with orthopedics, a branch of medicine that precisely examines how the spine and other joints operate. Specialists in orthopedics assist in the diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal conditions that impact the bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, muscles, and more.
- People who experience back pain frequently utilize orthopedic mattresses. Orthopedic mattresses, however, have evolved to offer additional benefits than only treating back pain.
- You receive the best push-back for the ideal sleeping position, thanks to the firm surface of an orthopedic mattress. You will wake up feeling rested as a result of less tossing and turning.
- The weight of your body is adequately distributed by an orthopedic mattress, preventing pressure points from developing, especially in the hips, back, and neck.
- Orthopedic mattresses guarantee the right spinal alignment to lessen back discomfort and reduce stress on the spine.
- It has a variety of filling for providing comfort, i.e. Gel foam, memory foam, latex, and natural fillings, reflex foam.
- The body can’t curl up when sleeping thanks to an orthopedic bed. It also improves posture. Numerous advantages come from better posture when you’re sleeping. Reduced pressure and strain on the spine are one of these advantages. The person also has more energy during the day thanks to it.
- Anyone experiencing back pain and aches, osteoporosis, arthritis, joint difficulties, and other related disorders will find the optimum comfort and support in an orthopedic mattress. Additional body support provided by the bed helps to correct posture, which in turn lessens pain and discomfort and decreases the likelihood of sleep disruption.
- It doesn’t sink like a memory foam mattress or have the springy quality of spring mattresses. When a sleeper switches from one side of the bed to the other, the unsettling rippling effect that typically occurs is avoided.
- Orthopedic mattresses may cost more upfront than conventional mattresses, but they are favored in the long term since they last longer and remain in pristine shape.
Cons of Ortho Curvx Mattress
- It is very weighty because orthopedic mattresses are frequently thick and large. If it is ever necessary, this makes it challenging to shift the mattress from one room to the next.
- The cost of orthopedic mattresses is high. Up to 50% more money may be spent compared to a standard mattress. The cost is so expensive that many individuals cannot afford it.
- The majority of nations lack specific regulations that set them apart from ordinary mattresses. In these situations, specific businesses swiftly elude detection by passing off conventional mattresses which they falsely label as orthopedic mattresses as the latter, despite the latter’s lack of orthopedic characteristics. Because of this, the client must pay more for a product that makes false claims about what it is.
- Back pain, overuse of pressure points, stress in the muscles, and poor sleep quality are a few adverse effects of orthopedic mattresses. These mattresses are not suitable for patients with any type of issue.
- Back pain can result from sleeping on a mattress that is excessively hard, the wrong kind of orthopedic mattress. For instance, it was discovered, as reported in the American Journal of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, that people with lower back pain had the poorest sleep quality when they slept on orthopedic mattresses. This is due to the possibility that certain orthopedic mattresses could hinder the body from falling into a natural sleeping position, which could result in spinal misalignment.
- You will put too much stress on your pressure points and be unable to fall into your natural sleeping position on an orthopedic mattress that is firm and doesn’t allow you to take the shape of your body. You may also have pain in your neck, hips, and shoulders as a result.
We all want a comfortable mattress for our comfort, and at this point after going through the above details, you must be aware of all you need to consider when purchasing a mattress for a loved one or yourself. You can purchase a high variety of mattresses with the aid of LIVPURE.
Livpure Mattress is providing one of the best and super service mattresses to our customers. Because we sell high-quality items and take proper care of your requirements, so without any doubt you should choose LIVPURE. You trust us and we properly attend to the needs of our clients. Don’t waste your energy and time, please check out other alternatives before it’s too late. Here now you are well aware of the positive and negative aspects of Ortho Curvx Mattresses. To view our incredibility kindly visit our website. Get the greatest sleep by taking advantage of our online buying mattress. On our official website, you will get finely detailed information.