If you are aiming for a good night’s sleep, the very first and essential thing you need to do is select the correct kind of mattress for your needs. Aside from comfort, the second most significant aspects of purchasing a mattress are durability and pricing. You may find that many mattresses on the market today do not provide the level of support and comfort that you need. Still, there is one type of mattress that has become increasingly popular in recent years – the Vital Reversible Foam Mattress.
What is a Reversible Foam Mattress?
Driven by enthusiasm and sustained by originality, The comfort of consumers’ daily lives is at the core of LivPure Smart’s never-ending quest for innovation. LivPure, already well-known for its water purifiers and batteries, has expanded into the sleep industry with a line of luxury products aimed at savvy, urban Indian clients.
They employ only materials that have been approved at the highest levels of quality control worldwide to ensure that your experience with their products is exceptional.
The Vital mattress is a cutting edge of comfortable sleep technology. It is specifically created for those who refuse to settle for anything less than the best sleep possible. They utilise 1 of the medium soft double foam size mattress, which adjusts according to the shape of your body for a truly relaxing night’s sleep.
The 4 HR foam that makes up the bed’s foundation layer is designed to maintain your spine in neutral alignment as you sleep. The story, however, does not end there. The mattress is able to retain its coolness thanks to the Spacer Fabric cover, which dissipates heat and moisture.
Because of their long lifespan and high level of durability, reversible mattresses are widely regarded as excellent choices for long-term investments. Each side of the mattress experiences half the amount of wear and tear that it would with a single-sided mattress due to the fact that it is meant to have both sides used for sleeping on.
This makes it easier for the mattress to maintain its shape and significantly lengthens the piece’s overall lifespan.
- A thickness of 5 inches (can be customised)
- Can Be Flipped Over for longer product life
- High Resiliency Foam as the mattress layer
- Medium Firmness comfortable for all body type
- The count of threads per square inch in the fabric is 300
- There is no edge Reinforcement
- An easily detachable cover is available
How to Care For Reversible Foam Mattress?
- Make sure the mattress has adequate support, and the bed frame is strong and has sufficient central support so that it won’t bow.
- Shift the position you sleep in every six months. This is done to ensure that a person sleeps on various regions of the mattress in order to distribute their weight evenly and prevent pressure points.
- Give the Livpure mattress some room to breathe. Make regular use of sunlight and fresh air to take better care of the surface of the mattress.
- If the mattress cover can be removed and washed, then you should clean it. However, check the label on the mattress as well as the guarantee to see if there are any particular instructions on how to clean or maintain the mattress.
- If a mattress comes is not available with the mattress, you should put a mattress protector on top of it. It is recommended to use a mattress protector that can be washed in order to maintain the mattress clean and free of stains.
- Avoid bending the Mattress in any way. The innermost layer of the mattress will be harmed if you fold or roll it.
- A considerable weight should not be maintained on it at all times, as this could lead it to lose its shape.
- In the event that you discover a loose thread, do not pull on the thread; instead, trim it with the scissors.
- When making a warranty claim, it is important that you do not remove the brand name that is placed on one of the corners of your mattress.
- If you want your product to last as long as possible, you should avoid ironing clothes on the mattress.
- Check the tag or the guarantee that came with the mattress to see if there are any specific recommendations for cleaning or maintaining the mattress.
After purchasing a Livpure mattress, it is recommended that you rotate it frequently in the first few months after purchase—roughly once a week for the first three months—to ensure that it maintains its shape properly. Because of this, the fillings in the mattress are able to be more evenly settled.
It is recommended that you flip your reversible mattress once every three to four months in order to ensure that it lasts as long as possible.
Size of Mattress
The mattress is offered in a variety of sizes, allowing you to choose the right size mattress for your bed size. A few commonly available products include super king size mattress, single bed mattress, queen size mattress etc. If you are confused about the bed size, you can get some references from the list below:
- King Mattress size – Generally king size mattress dimensions are 72″ X 85″ inches.
- Queen mattress size – Generally queen size mattress dimensions are 60″ X 78″ inches.
- Double bed mattress size – Generally, double bed mattress dimensions are 54″ X 75″ inches.
- Single bed mattress size – Generally, single bed mattress dimensions are 36″ X 75″ inches.
Reversible foam mattresses are excellent choices for those who are looking for a long-term investment. These mattresses are known for their durability and comfort, and they can last for many years with proper care. The mattress can be customised into a latex mattress, foam mattress or any other type as per your requirement. You can get the mattress online as well as in-store, as per your need. You can get a good offer online for your double mattress or king size mattress price.