In a rush to get to work or to reach school in time, we often forget some of the healthiest habits in our life. Work and studies have made us so busy that we overlook our health in that process. Sometimes by skipping meals or not staying hydrated enough or even not sleeping for enough time. This will be affecting us negatively. Sleep is an essential process in our lives. During sleep, our body repairs and restores itself.Lack of sleep can lead to health problems such as obesity, diabetes, and heart disease. Sleep deprivation can also put people’s lives at risk while driving or operating heavy machinery or studying for an important exam. Individuals who do not get enough sleep may feel tired during the day and experience daytime drowsiness. Choose a mattress type that suits not only your bed but also your body.
Regular sleep habits are important for good health. And to ensure that we practice this healthy habit, it is important to create a good sleeping environment.
What does it mean to create a good sleeping environment?
Well, it simply means that you need to consider a few factors when you want to achieve the aim of undisturbed sleep. Here are a few of them:
- Sleeping in an environment that is clean and comfortable helps your body to recover from the stresses of the day and prepare for the next day.
- The temperature of the room should not be too hot or too cold.
- Choose a mattress that suits not only your bed but also your body.
Which type of mattress is most popular?
A popular mattress choice, memory foam mattresses have become increasingly popular in recent years. But what exactly is a memory foam mattress? What are its features and benefits? Whether it is the right type of mattress for you? Leave your worries to us because we have got you covered with Livpure’s best new mattress!
What is a memory foam mattress?
Memory foam is an extremely soft and comfortable material that molds to the shape of your body when you lie down on it. It supports your spine and joints as you sleep, making it an ideal choice for those with back and joint pain.
In addition, memory foam mattresses can provide exceptional support while reducing motion transfer between partners. They are a great choice for couples who have different sleep styles or those who are looking for a comfortable and supportive mattress.
Memory foam mattresses are a type of mattress that is made from a material that is specifically designed to help your body feel relaxed and sleep well. Compared to other types of mattresses, memory foam mattresses tend to be lighter and have a lower profile, making them ideal for people who often spend long hours in bed.
What are the features of a memory foam mattress?
Memory foam mattresses are becoming increasingly popular, with many people claiming they are the best mattress type on the market. Memory foam mattresses offer several features that make them stand out from other mattress types, so it’s worth looking at some of the features they offer and finding out if they are right for you.
- Memory Foam Mattress molds to the shape of your body and provides you with a comfortable sleep – The viscoelastic foam, made up of polyurethane; which is a type of foam that has been chemically treated to have a high viscosity and elasticity, is the main component of this type of mattress and it is made up of a mixture of polyester, and natural ingredients like plant oils.
- Memory foam mattresses are available in different sizes– single bed mattress size, double bed mattress size, size of queen mattress, size of a king mattress – as well as in different thicknesses. The thickness ranges from 2 inches to 12 inches (5 cm to 30 cm).
- Three-layered comfort mattress- Though different types of memory foam mattresses might have different construction of layers; the basic structure of a memory foam mattress consists of three main layers-
- Comfort layer– This top layer is also the outer layer of the mattress. This layer, true to its name, aims to provide comfort to you. It is made up of breathable fabric so that it does not trap heat. This layer of foam also has a cooling effect that helps you stay cool during hot summer nights.
- The central layer– As the middle layer of the mattress, it acts a binder between the outer layer and the core. The firmness of this layer varies according to thickness and size. The central layer of foam is firmer than the comfort layer.
- The core layer– The base of the mattress helps to determine whether it is right for you or not. The core layer is the firmest layer and the thickest in a memory foam mattress.
- Longer life span-Memory foam mattresses are known for their long-lasting durability, so you can enjoy your mattress for years to come. The material is resistant to wear and tear, meaning your mattress will look good as new for years to come.
Now that we know the key features of a memory foam mattress, let us dive further and find out what are the benefits of sleeping on a memory foam mattress. These benefits will surely convince you to buy the comfort mattress for a comfortable sleep.
Read on to learn why the memory foam mattress is worth the investment!
- Spend on your mattress less and sleep better: When it comes to spending money on your mattress, memory foam is one of the most cost-effective options available. It is not only cheaper than other types of mattresses but it also lasts longer, making it a great investment for long-term use. This thus saves you from spending a fortune on a mattress.
- Relieves pressure from the body: A memory foam mattress is designed to contour your body and evenly distribute your weight across its surface. This helps to reduce pressure points and provide optimal spinal alignment. This makes memory foam an ideal choice for those suffering from chronic back pain or neck pain as it helps to reduce discomfort and improve overall circulation throughout the body. This thus makes it the best mattress for back pain.
- Temperature Regulation: Memory foam mattresses are designed to help regulate temperature. The material it is made from helps to keep heat away from your body. Because of its breathable fabric, your air passage gets cleared and this prevents you from snoring.
Memory foam mattresses offer unparalleled comfort and support, as well as long-term durability, motion isolation, pressure relief, and temperature regulation – all of which make them worth the investment! Whether you are looking for relief from chronic pain or just want a great night’s sleep, memory foam mattresses have it all.
Where to find the best memory foam mattress?
If you are looking for a memory foam mattress, if you are convinced by the above features and benefits then look no further than Livpure. That is right! Livpure will bring you some of the best mattresses at the best prices. They have various types of mattresses with varying sizes – size as the king mattress, and the size of the queen mattress. Not only this, but Livpure mattresses are also available according to your bed frame sizes- single bed mattress size and double bed mattress size. Apart from the memory foam mattress, Livpure also delivers mattresses like latex, spring, reversible, orthopedic, etc. So, without any further delay, buy your new mattress at Livpure today!