Are you planning on buying a new mattress? Do you want to ensure the best price and value for your money? If you answered yes, this article will help you!
It is easy to get overwhelmed by all the information about mattresses and the variety available in the market.
The prices of these mattresses vary widely and are often surprisingly high. But only beds with the highest quality material are worth the money.
If you’re looking for king-size orthopedic mattresses, you’ve reached the right place. Keep reading to know the factors you should consider when buying a new mattress:
What affects the price of a bed?
Several factors affect the price of a mattress. Here are a few of the prominent ones:
- Brand – The brand of a mattress is one of the primary factors that affect its price. If you are looking for a brand that you are familiar with and comfortable for you, it makes sense to spend your money on it.
- Warranty – A warranty is a promise by the manufacturer that the mattress will be free from any damage or defect for a certain period. A pro tip is to always look for a warranty that has a cover of over a year.
- Comfort – You cannot make your decision without factoring in how comfortable the mattress is. Prioritise the feel of the bed before making your decision.
All about orthopedic king-size mattresses
A mattress is a significant investment, and choosing the right size can make all the difference. Not only does it affect the comfort level, but it also affects the price. If you buy a small-sized mattress, you will end up feeling uncomfortable, which will, in turn, affect your sleep.
Also, keep a look out for mattresses made from cheaper materials. They tend to break down sooner and will need to be replaced more often. On the other hand, if you go for a king-size bed foam mattress, you will make a one-time investment which is totally worth it.
Consider your sleeping habits when looking for a bed frame and mattress. If you release a lot of body heat, get the best king-size memory foam mattress designed with cooling properties.
If you sleep cold, opt for something warmer, like an innerspring mattress or a foam mattress with gel. An orthopedic mattress makes for the most comfortable king-size bed in case of chronic back pain or a severe injury.
It can help you improve your sleep quality, alleviate your pain, and reduce the time spent tossing and turning because of discomfort. In contrast, a king-size super soft mattress and a king-size air bed might not suit those suffering from pain.
When choosing king-size orthopaedic mattresses, a king size gel mattress is an option worth exploring!
Dimensions of the mattress
The dimensions of a mattress are measured in terms of length and width. In India, the most popular mattress is a single-size mattress which measures around 74 inches long and 52 inches wide.
A double-size mattress measures around 80 inches long, and 54 inches wide, while a full-size mattress measures around 84 inches long and 60 inches wide. The king-size mattress size is around 80 inches long and 76 inches wide.
Price of the mattress
The price of a mattress depends on its size and type as well as its quality and brand.
The price for a California king-size mattress is slightly higher than that of a king-size mattress price, but the difference is not significant. You can find an affordable king-size bed in the range of 8000 to 10000 INR.
Higher-end brands tend to be more comfortable and durable than cheaper alternatives. However, there are many options that will fall within the price range you are most comfortable with.
Benefits of the mattress
An orthopedic king-size mattress is one of the favourite choices among people with body pain issues. As it is pretty spacious, you can comfortably sleep in any position and posture.
Livpure mattresses offer some of the most comfortable king-size bed options.
Many people decide to buy an orthopedic king-size mattress for the ample space and comfort it provides. Additionally, an orthopaedic king-size bed has several other benefits. People with arthritis and body pain issues can quickly move their bodies without disturbing the person they might share the bed with.
Tips for buying king size orthopedic mattresses
When trying to find the right king-size orthopedic mattress, it can get overwhelming quickly. Here are a few tips that can ease the process for you:
- Make a note of the issues you face while sleeping, and analyse them or call your doctor for advice on what type of mattress would suit you best.
- Get the best deal for the price you’re paying. Orthopedic mattresses are often priced higher than other standard mattresses, but they’re worth it. Don’t limit yourself if you want to buy a king size bed and mattress just because it’s more expensive. Buying a cheaper version might damage your posture in the long run.
- Ensure that the mattress is brand new and provides a warranty.
- Make sure that the mattress is the right height and that it is smooth enough.
You will find the best king-size bed to buy at Livpure mattresses. They have recently launched new king-size beds for sale, and you can get your hands–on king-size mattresses at the lowest price.
Undoubtedly, a good mattress is one of the most important investments you can make in your life. Plus, a great night’s sleep is crucial for your health.
A good mattress will significantly improve the quality of your sleep. This, in turn, is likely to help improve your mood and make you feel more energised. Therefore, a new mattress that suits your needs will positively impact your life.
Now that you know what affects the price of a mattress, you can make more informed decisions when you decide to buy your orthopedic, super king-size mattress!