There are several benefits to drinking water. Drinking adequate water from water purifier is crucial for your overall physical, mental, and psychological well-being since it can help you perform better physically, increase your energy levels, and relieve common ailments like headaches, constipation, and more.
Zinger Copper Hot Water Purifier
Why Choose Livpure Zinger Copper Hot Water Purifier? Ambient, Warm And Hot Water Options 20,000 L Water Saving 6 Stage Advanced Purification Taste Enhancer 6.5 Litre Storage Interactive LED Display PRODUCT SPECIAL FEATURES Constant Hot Water Supply Zinger Hot provides you with instant and constant hot water supply as per your requirement. HR Membrane The HR membrane in the hot water purifier gives you clean and healthy water from any source. Copper 29 Cartridge The water purifier comes with an inbuilt Copper 29 cartridge that adds the benefits of copper and gives you healthy water to drink. Interactive Touch Display The compact water purifier has the most advanced sleek design and also an interactive touch display where you can see updates about your RO. TDS Levels up to 1500 Borewell/Tap/Tanker Source Hot and Warm Water Drinking WHY IS DRINKING HOT WATER GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH? Drinking hot water is known to have its own health benefits. Some of the reasons you should drink hot water are: Helps improve central nervous system function Helps in digesting the food Helps you stay hydrated Helps improve blood circulation Helps decrease detoxification systems INSTANT AND 10X MORE HOT DRINKING WATER Don’t wait for the water to heat in your RO. Get instant flow of hot and warm water as per your requirement. Livpure Zinger Copper Hot provides you with a continuous flow of hot water without any break. Just select the dispensing option and get unlimited hot or warm water. HIGHEST WATER RECOVERY Livpure is committed to protecting the environment and creating planet-friendly products. Zinger Copper Hot features the innovative HR70 technology that reduces the wastage of water and helps to save about 20,000 liters* of water every year. *Calculated assuming 20L of water (at 30°C) consumption per day household. Water-saving may vary based on actual consumption. GOODNESS OF COPPER Livpure’s Zinger Hot Water Purifier comes with a Copper 29 cartridge that works as an added layer of purification. It adds the goodness of copper and helps in improving immunity and digestion with copper-enriched water. Copper water is very much helpful in the winter season and is also recommended by doctors to drink copper enriched water. 6-STAGE FILTRATION RO 1500 TDS MEMBRANE Livpure's 1500 TDS Membrane purifies water from any source and can work up to TDS 1500 ppm. Get purified water from any source like borewell, tap, or tanker water. *Spare part cost not included NOW GET A PRODUCT DEMO VIA LIVE VIDEO CALL! Enjoy a showroom-like experience from the comfort of your house One way video for your complete privacy Book a time that works with your schedule Schedule Now PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE UP TO RS. 2000 FREE FOR 1ST YEAR Livpure Zinger Hot comes with 1 Year Warranty 2 Free Preventive Maintenance Compulsory Sediment Filter Change Compulsory Carbon Filter Change KNOW MORE ABOUT ZINGER COPPER HOT LIVPURE ADVANTAGE 1000+ Certified Engineers 19000+ Service Locations ISO Certified Manufacturing Plant
Bolt + (RO+UV) Water Purifier
WHY BUY BOLT+ (RO+UV) ? UV Sterilization 7 Stage Filtration Storage Capacity Mineralizer In-built Pre-Filter PRODUCT SPECIAL FEATURES Highest Water Recovery Livpure’s in-house HR70 Technology helps save up to 20,000L of water every year. Not only does it filter out bacteria & viruses but also removes harmful chemicals like chlorine & fluoride present in the tap water. Advanced Purification Method Livpure's advanced seven-stage purification process cleanses the water so effectively that it is as pure as bottled mineral water or distilled water, even with a TDS level up to 2000 ppm. In-tank UV Sterilization The Bolt + Copper (RO+UV) comes with in-tank UV sterilization technology to keep your water sterilized while the water is stored in the tank. This technology guarantees bacteria removal even after the non-usage of the tank. Copper 29 Cartridge The Copper water filters add the purity of copper which in turn helps you to boost immunity, improve cardiovascular health and support healthy and glowing skin. TDS Levels up to 2000 Hard and Soft Water Source Nuclear Family Copper’s Added Level of Protection The copper cartridge adds the benefits of copper that improves the immunity of body cells with copper content in water and helps in digestion by detoxifying harmful toxins from the intestines and prevents acidity in the stomach. Essential Minerals for Healthy Living Livpure’s mineralizer adds minerals like magnesium, sodium, calcium and potassium that help in boosting the immunity and also help in enhancing the taste of the water. With the addition of mineralizer, the mineral enriched water has the following benefits: Magnesium Helps prevent cardiovascular diseases Sodium Helps control blood pressure Calcium Helps maintain strong bones Potassium Helps regulate fluid balance 7-STAGE ADVANCED PURIFICATION Livpure Bolt (RO+UV) comes with an advanced 7-stage water purification process that provides you with clean and pure drinking water even from a source that gives hard water. The water purifier comes with Super Sediment Filter, PA Filter, Carbon Block Filter, Reverse Osmosis (RO) Membrane, Mineral Cartridge, Copper 29 Cartridge, and In-tank UV Sterilization. HR70 Technology Saves 20,000 water every year Mineralizer Ensures the right amount of essential minerals 7-Stage Purification Removes harmful elements from water Copper 29 Cartridge For an added level of purification NOW GET A PRODUCT DEMO VIA LIVE VIDEO CALL! Enjoy a showroom-like experience from the comfort of your house One way video for your complete privacy Book a time that works with your schedule Schedule Now LIVPURE ADVANTAGE 1000+ Certified Engineers 19000+ Service Locations ISO Certified Manufacturing Plant
Under The Counter (UTC) Neon
PRODUCT SPECIAL FEATURES Under the Counter Design Saves spaces over the counter RO 2000 TDS Membrane Purifies water from any source Silver Nano Technology Prevents growth of bacteria UV Lamp Failure Alert Audio Alert for inefficient UV Lamp UNDER THE COUNTER DESIGN The compact and efficient design of the water purifier makes it easier to fit it under the sink, maintaining the beautiful look of your kitchen. Livpure Neon can be easily be attached to tap or other dispensers as well. TDS Levels up to 2000 Borewell/Tap/Tanker Source Clutter free Kitchen SILVER NANO TECHNOLOGY Livpure Neon uses silver nanoparticles that are highly toxic towards microorganisms and work as good antimicrobial agents. The nanoparticles prevents the growth of viruses, bacteria, and fungi that contaminate the water. PURIFIES WATER FROM ANY SOURCE Livpure Neon comes with the RO 2000 TDS Membrane that is equipped to purify water from any source like tap, under ground water or tanker water. The high quality membrane is suitable to use for water having TDS as high as 2000. PURIFICATION STAGES NOW GET A PRODUCT DEMO VIA LIVE VIDEO CALL! Enjoy a showroom-like experience from the comfort of your house One way video for your complete privacy Book a time that works with your schedule Schedule Now PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE WORTH RS. 1500 FREE FOR 1'ST YEAR Livpure Under The Counter (UTC) Neon comes with 1 Year Warranty 2 Free Preventive Maintenance Compulsory Sediment Filter Change Compulsory Carbon Filter Change LIVPURE ADVANTAGE 1000+ Certified Engineers 19000+ Service Locations ISO Certified Manufacturing Plant
Your general health may be impacted by the type of water you consume. There are several options, ranging from flavored water to bottled mineral water to “black water” that has undergone chemical treatment.
But only clean, filtered water can improve your way of life by ensuring that you get the right amounts of minerals and vitamins. Here is a guide to choosing the right water for you:
Know about the benefits of drinking water
Some common benefits of drinking water are:
1. The body’s fluid balance is maintained by water
About 60% of your body is made up of water. These bodily fluids have a variety of purposes, such as controlling body temperature, generating saliva, transporting nutrients, and aiding in digestion.
2. You can manage your calories with water
For years, people on diets have used drinking lots of water to help them lose weight. While drinking more water instead of high-calorie beverages won’t instantly make you lose weight, it can undoubtedly aid in the process.
3. Acts as a thermoregulation
In your body, water regulates body temperature. It effectively transports heat and absorbs heat, controlling and stabilizing body temperature. Sweating is produced when the internal body temperature rises as a result of extreme heat or physical activity.
4. Benefits for your skin
The fact that celebrities drink a lot of water is one of the main factors in their clear, radiant skin. Drinking water helps your body remove all the toxins from your skin much more quickly, which helps your skin tone overall.
5. Helps improve your ability to focus
Drinking water improves your capacity for concentration. Additionally, it enhances memory and focus. Also, it lessens daily fatigue and helps both children and adults avoid attention deficit disorders.
Know The Types Of Water
Choose the type of water you consume wisely to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Before you make a decision, let’s understand the different kinds of water sources first –
- Tap water: It is water sourced from rivers or dams, treated at a water purification facility, and supplied to your homes through pipelines.
- Mineral water: As the name suggests, it is enriched with minerals like magnesium and calcium. It mostly comes from underground water sources. The natural mineral content present in water promotes greater immunity and a better digestive system.
- Bottled water: Packaged drinking water is treated with a filtration process, reverse osmosis, and sealed in a bottle or pouches. It is a convenient source of getting water when you are outside.
- Spring water: This water is sourced from water springs and glaciers. It is clean, toxin-free, and infused with vital minerals.
- Distilled water: Through the distillation process, water is converted into vapor form and then condensed back to liquid form. In this process, essential minerals get removed; hence, it is not the best option to ensure mineral intake.
- Purified water: This water is treated with water purification systems like RO water purifier, UV water purifier, and ozonation.
- Alkaline water: Many believe alkaline water can neutralize the body’s acid levels. Drinking too much alkaline water can affect your metabolism, cause nausea, and induce vomiting.
Know about the different types of water filters
- Activated carbon water purifier: Pesticides and other potentially harmful organic compounds are removed from water by activated carbon in water purifiers. Chemicals that give water a foul taste are also removed by activated carbon in water filters. Consequently, having an activated carbon water filter purifier is an excellent idea for drinking water.
- Gravity-based water purifiers: Gravity-based water purifiers use many filtration techniques to produce clean water. Many people in India utilize cheap gravity water filters. The primary benefits of gravity water purifiers are their low cost and ability to operate without electricity.
- UV purifier: By projecting powerful UV or ultraviolet rays on the bacteria in the water, UV water purifiers kill them. The UV Ultraviolet rays penetrate bacteria, viruses, and cyst cells and stop them from reproducing. Without it, these organisms can’t reproduce and eventually die.
- UF water purifier: Ultra-Filter is referred to as UF. In comparison to RO membranes, UF membranes have larger holes. Water with dissolved salts cannot be removed by UF. The primary benefit of UF water purifiers is their ability to totally eliminate all germs from water, even the tiniest viruses, without the need for energy.
- RO water purifier: Among water purification membranes, RO has the tiniest pores and is capable of removing all dissolved salts from water. As a result, water that has been purified by a RO membrane does not contain any dissolved salts, making it nearly as pure as distilled water.
Here are a few tips to consider
- Avoid drinking water directly from bodies of water including rivers, ponds, seas, and oceans. It is highly polluted with microorganisms that cause illness.
- In the case of bottled water, it produces a large amount of environmentally harmful single-use plastic waste. Additionally, some bottled water has extra calories and sugar. Additionally, it costs more than cleaned water.
- If the source is uncontaminated or the nearby municipality upholds a standard water purification level, tap water is entirely safe for many people. It is the most affordable, secure, and sustainable technique.
- The best choice, however, is bottled or filtered water if tap water seems discolored, smells strange, or is deemed hazardous to consume. Both safety and taste depend on this. Installing a RO water purifier or water filter in your home is an option.
- Mineral, alkaline, and spring water are the healthiest options in terms of nutrient content, but they can be very expensive.
- When water’s mineral concentration, such as sulfur, is too high, it may appear brown and have a distinct rotten egg odor. Companies use softening chemicals (like phosphorus) to reduce the number of minerals in hard water.
- The acidic and alkaline properties of water are determined by its pH level. The majority of drinkable water has a pH between 6.5 and 7.5, and water with a pH of 7 is regarded as neutral.
If you’re looking for the best water purifier, your search ends here. Livpure is the best RO purifier with advanced seven-stage filtration technology that removes all kinds of contaminants from water.
It also has an inbuilt mineralizer that replenishes vital minerals in your water. Buy a Livpure water purifier as an investment in your family’s health now.