The best way to flush out toxins and rehydrate your body is to start the day with a glass of water or some freshly squeezed juice. In addition to removing toxins from your body, drinking water first thing in the morning helps to preserve the quality of your skin and gives it a polished finish.
To help you start your day off right and showcase bright skin, we have assembled a list of some incredible drinks for healthy skin that you can consume.
- Honey-Lemon: For a thirst-quenching flavorful water for skin, mix two to three spoonfuls of honey and one tablespoon of lemon juice with a cup of water. In addition to assisting in weight loss, it assists in the removal of various harmful pollutants from the body. In addition to that, it has vitamin C, which is known to be beneficial for skin rejuvenation and the development of healthy new skin cells. Honey, in the same way, has qualities that make it antibacterial and anti-inflammatory. These features not only eliminate excess oil from the face, but they also unblock pores, which if they were blocked would likely result in acne breakouts.
- Fruits or vegetable juices: Fruits are rich in vitamins and minerals. Foods like carrots, beetroots, or pomegranate, as well as vegetables like sweet potato, can aid in the fight against skin problems and contribute to the improvement of better skin. Vitamin A, which is found in carrots and beetroots, helps to prevent acne, wrinkles, and discolouration and also contributes to the maintenance of good skin. The use of beetroot juice promotes healthy blood circulation and is beneficial to the skin. When included in a person’s regular diet, tomato and cucumber salads can even help prevent acne, provided that they are consumed regularly. The best drinks for the skin include vitamins and minerals.
- Green tea: Studies have shown that drinking green tea can help speed up the metabolism. Because our metabolism is slower in the morning, drinking beverages like green tea can help increase it. Catechins are a type of flavonoid that is found in it. Catechins are an antioxidant that helps prevent premature aging of the skin. Acne can be avoided by using this product, and it also contains vitamin C and other nutrients that maintain the natural health and radiance of the skin.
- Coconut Water: For a very long time, the people of India have consumed coconut water as a traditional beverage. It is recommended that you begin each day by drinking a glass filled with fresh coconut water for skin health, it can help decrease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It encourages the synthesis of collagen, helps to preserve the flexibility of the skin, and naturally hydrates the skin. Because it is low in calories and has a wealth of naturally occurring minerals and enzymes, coconut water is an excellent beverage option for anyone seeking to reduce their body weight. Constipation and dehydration are two conditions that can be helped by following this advice.
- Turmeric milk: Turmeric is an antimicrobial and antioxidant ingredient used in traditional and Ayurvedic medicine. It has a high concentration of antioxidants, which slow down the aging process. If you want to see positive benefits for your skin’s health, try adding one teaspoon of turmeric to a cup of hot milk or water each morning.
- Water: Consuming a sufficient amount of water for skin health every day would bring about fantastic outcomes. Our body is composed of 75 percent water in the guise of fluids, and water serves these tasks. Consuming between 4.5 and 5.5 litres of mineral water daily boosts your metabolism with minerals and oxygen carriers, flushes out all of the toxins it stores, and results in the electrolyte balance of the body being maintained with skin moisturizing agents, which helps prevent acne.
It is critical to keep your skin’s pH balance healthy. Any substance can have a pH between 0 and 14, with 14 being the most alkaline and 0 being the most acidic. The pH of pure water is exactly 7, making pH 7 a neutral value. You should consume more water to regulate your pH level and maintain good skin. It’s crucial to rinse off face wash with plenty of water to keep the skin’s pH at a healthy level. Drinking a lot of water ensures that your skin stays supple and hydrated. Regularly drinking water inhibits scars, wrinkles, and other visible signs of aging on the skin. By consuming more water, you are assisting your body and skin in maintaining hydration. As you age, it becomes more difficult for the body to hold moisture. Sagging skin may result from a rapid fat loss or drastic weight loss. The best drink for fat loss is safe water.
Pure and clean water must be used to make these beverages to get their full nutritional benefits. Not only can water purification assist remove potentially harmful contaminants for healthy water, but it can also help you get mineral water that tastes, smells, and looks better. Chlorine, ground residues, and other organic and inorganic pollutants are all reduced. Invest in an excellent water filter for your home because healthy water is great for your skin.
As one of the most reputable producers of some of the best water purifiers in India, Livpure has made a name for itself there. It is the result of many years of development and research, and it is designed to provide water purifiers to millions of people. To deliver clean drinking water to every Indian consumer, we began by researching cutting-edge water purifiers.
Livpure offers the following types of water purifiers:
- RO+UV+UF These kinds of water purifiers are used to produce clean drinking water from sources that are tidal deposition saline (TDS) contaminated. TDS are harmful substances that are found in water as a result of chemicals and pesticides which are absent in RO water.
- UF and UV purifier for water A UV lamp is used in the ultraviolet (UV) method of water purification. Water purification using ultrafiltration (UF), a membrane-based filtration method. These two techniques aim to prevent viruses and bacteria from spreading.
- Water is purified using gravity rather than electricity in a gravity water filter. Here, a UF+ or activated carbon filter filters water as gravity does its magic.
Find the best water purifier for your home with Livpure and enhance your family’s health!