Drinking water in India is highly contaminated, especially in places where companies are situated close to water sources. To ensure that the water you consume is clean and safe to drink in these circumstances, it is essential to use the right water filter. The advanced water filtration system of water purifiers that use RO, UV, and UF technologies uses multiple stages of filtration. Following the initial removal of hard elements like lead, salts, and arsenic, the water is then softened by following stages of filtering. To assess the quality of drinking water, you do not need to be an expert, but you should still be cautious about what you consume.
Livpure is known for making the greatest water purifiers in India. They offer a wide range of purifiers to meet the needs of every customer. Their cutting-edge, scientifically supported water filtration methods guarantee that you and your family will have access to the purest, safest drinking water possible. If you are looking to buy the best water purifiers in India, have a look at the list below to know which one suits you best from Livpure’s range of products
1. Touch UV Water Purifier Suitable for Municipal Water, TDS below 200 ppm
The purifier will pour water into anything you are holding automatically after selecting the appropriate setting for your requirements. A mechanism that continuously monitors the purifying procedure is included with the Livpure Touch UV Water Purifier to provide you with clean and safe drinking water.
2. Livpure UV Glitz Water Purifier (UV+UF) Suitable for Municipal Water, TDS up to 200 ppm
The enormous 7 liter capacity of the Livpure Glitz ensures that you have a steady supply of clean drinking water throughout the day. A monitoring system is included with Livpure Glitz (UV+UF) that maintains tabs on the UV Disinfection Column’s intensity and notifies you when the water purifier needs maintenance.
3. Glitz Silver Water Purifier
No matter where the water comes from, Livpure Glitz Silver’s RO Membrane provides clean, healthful drinking water for up to 2000 ppm of TDS. The mineralizer from Livpure enriches the taste of the filtered water while also adding vital minerals that make it healthy for you to drink. The enormous 7 Litre capacity of the Livpure Glitz ensures that you have a steady supply of clean drinking water throughout the day. You may be sure to receive clean and secure drinking water thanks to cutting-edge 7-stage filtration technology.
4. Bolt+ (RO+UF) Water Purifier
The Livpure mineralizer boosts the immune system while also improving the flavor of the water by incorporating minerals like magnesium, sodium, calcium, and potassium. Here is a list of the top features of this amazing purifier.
- Maximum Water Recovery : With input water TDS up to 1250 ppm, Livpure’s proprietary HR70 Technology helps to save roughly 20,000L of water annually.
- Modern Method of Purification : The 7-stage purification process used by Livpure is built to guarantee that water from any source has been fully cleaned before being consumed.
- The Reverse Osmosis Membrane of the Livpure Bolt+ (RO+UF)RO system filters water with a TDS level of up to 1500. It cleans tanker water as well as tap and groundwater.
- Cartridge with Copper 29: The copper water filters provide pure copper, which helps to support healthy and radiant skin, improve cardiovascular health, and boost immunity.
5. Pep Pro Grand Water Purifier
This purifier boasts a RO+UV mineralizer with an advanced 6-stage filtration process. It comes equipped with in-tank UV sterilization. This purifier is suitable for water up to 2000 ppm. It removes bacteria and other harmful substances and adds essential minerals to your water.
6. Envy Alkaline Water Purifier
Your drinking water is supplemented with minerals thanks to Envy Alkaline, which can enhance bodily wellness in general. With its 7-step water purification procedure, Livpure’s Envy Alkaline Water Purifier eliminates all bacteria and viruses from the water. Get clean water from any source, whether a truck, a tap, or a borehole.
7. Zinger Water Purifier
Let us talk about the unique features of this purifier
- Reduced water wastage with HR70 Technology
- LED display
- TDS filter upto 1500 ppm
- Inbuilt mineralizer
8. Under The Counter (UTC) Neon
This compact and efficient design makes sure the purifier is good for smaller spaces. Water with up to 2000 TDS can be treated with this water purifier. Silver nanoparticles, which are a good antibacterial and very poisonous to microbes, are used in Livpure Neon. The nanoparticles stop the development of bacteria, fungi, and viruses that contaminate the water.
If you are unsure about how water purifiers work, here is a simple guide to the types of water purifiers available and how they work:
- Reverse osmosis, or RO, technology helps reduce the hardness of drinking water by removing calcium and magnesium compounds. Additionally, RO technology gets rid of other contaminants in the water, including lead, fluorides, and arsenic. It is excellent for eliminating a variety of pollutants. The safest filtered water is Ro water.
- UV or ultraviolet technology lessens the hazards brought on by bacteria and viruses found in drinking water. This type of technology is appropriate for use in water purifiers for soft water.
- Although UF or ultrafiltration technology can get rid of bacteria and viruses, it cannot get rid of dissolved chemicals. Without electricity, it is functional, but it cannot change hard water into soft water. Therefore, it is highly recommended to use this filter technology with RO or UV water purifiers, or both.
- The contaminants are removed using activated carbon filters, which take up the impurities found in the drinking water. The carbon filter processes the mineral water, producing clean, chemical-free, and safe water. When the filters’ pores are unsealed, drinking water passes through them. It goes through the activated carbon process, which lowers the risk to your health. This pre-reverse osmosis treatment also gets rid of the mineral water’s bad odor in addition to its other benefits.
Livpure has made a name for itself in India as one of the most dependable producers of some of the best water purifiers available. It is the result of many years of development and research. To deliver clean drinking water to every Indian consumer, we began by researching cutting-edge water purifiers. If you are looking for a world-class water purifier, check out our website today.
Also read: Buy the latest water purifier online at the best price in India