No matter where you live, getting access to safe drinking water is binding. With rising water-borne diseases and health risks, there are more reasons than ever to get a water purification system at home.
As you hear more about the importance of water purifiers, the Livpure brand name often comes with it. Livpure is one of the most prevalent and widely popular brand names when it comes to water purifiers in India, and rightly so. However, the options can get overwhelming if it’s your first time.
Let’s ride through different Livpure water purifier and their pros and cons for your water filtration needs.
Livpure Water Purifiers to Consider for Safe Drinking Water
Are you thinking about buying a water purifier in India? Want to know what are the pros and cons of water purifier?
Remember that all water purifiers aren’t created equal. Some water purifiers indeed work better than others. Let’s glance over different types of Livpure water purifier in India one by one.
1. RO Water Purifier
RO purifiers use reverse osmosis technology to remove impurities from the water that are unsafe for consumption. In this system, raw hard water moves through a semi-permeable membrane. To that end, only clean drinking water passes through the membrane, leaving dissolved salts and other impurities behind.
2. UV Water Purifier
Another popular water purifier is the UV (ultraviolet) water filter system. In this water purification system, the UV rays kill harmful bacteria present in the water. Hence, it removes all the pathogens from the water.
3. UF Water Purifier
Ultrafiltration System uses membrane filtration in which hydrostatic pressure pushes the water against a semi-permeable membrane. It has two purification filters: activated carbon and sediment filters.
UF water purifier removes larger particles and molecules from the water via a porous membrane, which can also kill and eliminate bacteria and microorganisms.
Pros and Cons of Livpure Water Purifier
Different water purification systems vary in features, convenience and usage. While selecting the best water purifier mostly depends on personal needs and preferences. So, let’s consider the pros and cons of a Livpure water purifier to see which one is the best based on different features and the ability to clean water.
1. Reverse Osmosis Purifier
RO purifiers are the most effective water purifiers of all. Here are some of the cons and pros of Livpure water purifier that uses RO technology.
- Reverse Osmosis purifiers can nearly eliminate all the contaminants.
- Homes with very high TDS levels can use these water purifiers.
- Multiple varieties of the best RO are available in the market, depending on the size and features.
- The food cooked with RO water tastes better without tasting chemicals, metals, and other impurities.
- It tends to remove most of the minerals from the water.
- Although RO water filters are more efficient than others, it also wastes more water.
- RO uses household water pressure to pass tap water through a semi-permeable membrane. So it takes a lot more time to filter water.
2. UV Water Purifier
It is among the best methods to filter out harmful bacteria from water. The top pros and cons of water purifier using the UV process are:
- UV purifiers are most suitable for places where TDS levels are low and only want to remove the microbes present in the water.
- UV filtration is energy-efficient and uses about the same energy as a 60-watt lightbulb.
- UV filters require low maintenance compared to other purifiers.
- The major drawback of UV water filters is that they have no effect against dissolved solids, metals and other impurities.
- Not suitable for households with high levels of TDS in the water supply.
- If water appears murky or has floating particles, it won’t do the job as expected from a water purifier.
3. Ultra-Filtration Water Purifiers
UF filtration process is similar to the Reverse Osmosis water purification process. But its filters have large pores instead of small ones. Here are the pros and cons of Livpure water purifier with UF filters.
- UF purifiers are the most energy-efficient as they do not require an electrical connection.
- The UF technology-based purifiers are inexpensive compared to other water purifiers.
- It can easily filter microscopic molecules, viruses, bacteria, cysts, and other microbes.
- It doesn’t require any installation.
- It cannot eliminate dissolved solids and chemicals from water.
- UV purifiers are less effective than RO purifiers.
- Not suited for places where the TDS levels in the water are high.
Two Different Types of Livpure Water Purifiers
Now, you know the cons and pros of water purifiers and their types. To better understand, let’s check the two Livpure water purifiers to compare their features.
1. Livpure Bolt+ (RO+UV) Water Purifier
The first one on the list is Livpure Bolt+. This water purifier filters water using RO and UV technology, among others. In total, it runs the water through 7 stages for filtration. All these stages of this RO + UV water purifier ensure that you get nothing but 100% safe drinking water in your homes. It also has a copper 29 cartridge and 7L water storage capacity. Also, this water purifier comes with in-tank UV sterilization technology to give you clean drinking water.
2. Livpure Glitz Water Purifier
The Glitz model is a wall-mounted water purifier with a 7L storage capacity and a 6-stage filtration process.
The filtration technologies like UF membranes, pre-activated carbon and UV disinfection columns purify water up to 2000ppm TDS and infuse it with essential minerals. It is among the most inexpensive and best RO in India.
Safe drinking water must be accessible to all, and Livpure water purification solutions can solve all your water quality issues. Water purifiers are improving with each passing day using the latest energy and water expenditure-saving technologies.
Are you looking for the best water purifiers? Look no further than Livpure. All the Livpure water purifiers offer top-quality water purification facilities ensuring that you get safe and clean drinking water with every sip.
You can pick any water purifiers that suit your budget and home requirements.