Doctors and experts advise you to drink 8 glasses of water every day. The amount of impurities, bacteria and viruses in the water you drink can cause several diseases like jaundice, vomiting and diarrhoea etc. So, you need to purify the water with the best water purifier to make it safe for drinking. The purifier should be good enough to remove all kinds of impurities from the water so that you and your family can enjoy a healthy life.
It was a difficult task to choose water purifiers from all the brands available in the market. All of them promise to give clean and clear water. It is important to check the quality of water before buying a water purifier. Check that it can remove germs, metals, and other impurities from the water. Then check that it does not have any harmful chemicals which can cause health problems.
How to check that the water at your home is contaminated?
There are a few symptoms that suggest the water might not be suitable for drinking, even if it is difficult to see the pollutants in the water with the human eye. For example, if the water looks muddy or different colour, sometimes water even has a peculiar odour. These characteristics of the water can tell a lot about its quality. The following are some warning indicators to watch out for:
- Check to see whether the water has an odd flavour.
- Check to see if the water smells.
- Check to see if the water is slightly hazy or muddy in colour.
If you observe any of these symptoms, the level of water contamination may be higher. To learn more about the contaminants in the water, even if you don’t notice any of these symptoms, it is still a good idea to have your water tested for TDS and other impurities. Testing for the presence of Coliform bacteria is one of the typical approaches to evaluate whether the water contains hazardous pathogens, in addition to examining the TDS levels or chlorine levels in drinking water.
What types of pathogens and bacteria are commonly found in water?
Not every virus or bacteria poses a risk to health. Prior to drinking the water, it is crucial to get rid of any bacteria. There are numerous different pathogens (bacteria, viruses, and parasites) that can be found in water, and many of them have the potential to have both short- and long-term negative health effects when consumed. Some might result in viral fever, stomachaches, diarrhoea, or even long-term health problems.
Common bacteria found in water:
The microorganisms found in tap water are:
- Bacteria – Coliforms, Legionella, Enterococci, Vibrio, Salmonella, E. coli, Shigella
- Viruses – Rotaviruses
- Enteroviruses – coxsackieviruses, polioviruses, echoviruses
- Parasites – Giardia, Entamoeba, and Cryptosporidium
How to kill germs in water?
For many many years, people have been dependent on boiling water to get rid of harmful bacteria and viruses. However, it may be completely dependable for the purification of water. However, it involves a lot of hassle and no one has the time to use this method on a daily basis.
Some of the technology in water purification that helps in eliminating bacteria and viruses are:
UV Radiation: UV rays eliminate practically all microorganisms, however, it typically has a water flow restriction based on the size of the machine. Another problem is that even when all the germs are eliminated, the water still contains dead organisms.
UF: Bacteria are eliminated by UF water purifiers by passing water through minuscule hollow fibres. The beneficial minerals are typically retained.
RO: By forcing the water into a semi-permeable membrane with incredibly small holes, it eliminates microorganisms. Although high-quality RO screens can be quite effective at eliminating bacteria, they also eliminate hard water.
Best water purifier to remove pathogens and microorganisms:
These days, you have more options in water purifiers than ever before. Choosing the best water purifier for your house might be challenging because there are so many different water purifier manufacturers and models. But don’t worry; with our assistance, you can buy the greatest water purifier for your home, which will help you quench your thirst by killing bacteria.
Here are some state-of-art water purifiers from Livpure:
Platino Copper Water Purifier
The quality of water that you get from a water purifier depends on the filtration system installed in the product. Platino Copper has an advanced 8 Stage Water Purification process and ensures 100% safe and pure drinking water. It is suitable for water sources with up to 2000 ppm (TDS value).
Best features of Platino Copper
- HR70 Technology: This advanced technology allows you to save up to 20,000 litres of water. Equipped with HR70, Platino Copper provides clean drinking water but also saves water at your home.
- Mineralizer: This comes with a mineralizer that adds essential minerals to your water.
- 8 Stage Purification: Removes harmful chemicals and germs from your drinking water.
- Copper 29 Cartridge: This imparts the healthy benefits of copper in your drink. Promotes good gut health, improves cardiovascular health, and supports healthy skin and hair.
Envy Alkaline Water Purifier
Livpure Envy Alkaline is enabled with a 7-stage advanced purification process to provide healthy alkaline water to you. Alkaline water has immense health benefits for your overall health.
Best features of Envy Alkaline:
- 7-Stage Water Purification: The advanced purification system removes impurities, bacteria and viruses from your drinking water.
- Wellness in every drop: The alkaline water contains essential minerals – calcium, magnesium, sodium, and potassium. These minerals help in boosting health and wellness.
- RO 2000 TDS Membrane: Provide pure and clean drinking water with low dissolved solids. TDS membrane ensures the purification of high TDS water from the source.
Bolt+(RO+UV) Water Purifier
You receive clean, healthy drinking water by using Bolt+(RO+UV), which includes cutting-edge UV Sterilization and extra crucial minerals.
Best features of Bolt+(RO+UV):
- Saves water: The HR70 feature in Bolt RO+UV saves up to 20,000 litres of water. Provides the purest water with maximum water saving.
- Advanced Purification: The latest technology in-built in RO ensures clean and safe drinking water. Allows distillation of the water with a TDS level of up to 2000 ppm.
- In-tank UV sterilization: In-tank UV sterilisation technology is included with the Bolt + Copper (RO+UV) to maintain water sterility while it is being stored in the tank. Even after the tank has not been used, this method assures the eradication of microorganisms.
- The goodness of copper: The copper 29 cartridge allows copper-infused water.